moneybag
All Bonus Codes

Bonus Reviews:
1. 888 Poker
2. Betfair Poker
3. Party Poker
4. Titan Poker
5. Everest Poker
6. Poker770
7. PKR

In other languages:



Lucky Ace Bonus Review

Read full Lucky Ace review

Overview
Lucky Ace's bonus is 100% of your first deposit up to $400. 25% of this bonus is awarded immediately. The remaining 75% is cleared once 10 bonus points for every $1 of bonus money have been accumulated. This must be done within 30 days of the first-time deposit or the bonus is retracted.

Amount of Bonus
100% of first deposit up to $400 max bonus.

Bonus Code
PokerTips (Use our link)

Requirements for Bonus
If you deposit $100 you will receive $25 instantly. In order to receive the remaining $75, 10 bonus points must be earned for each $1 in bonus money. So in this case, the $75 will be released once 750 bonus points have been earned. This must be done within 30 days of the deposit.

Hourly Rate
The hourly rates are calculated with the following assumptions:

Longhand Limit: 25% of flops seen, 2 big bets per flop seen, 45 hands per hour
Shorthand Limit: 35% of flops seen, 2 big bets per flop seen, 65 hands per hour
Longhand NL: 35% of flops seen, 5.5 big blinds per flop seen, 40 raked hands per hour
Shorthand NL: 50% of flops seen, 4 big blinds per flop seen, 55 raked hands per hour

Fixed-Limit

LimitLonghandShorthand
$50-$100$112.50 / hr.$227.50 / hr.
$30-$60$67.5$136.5
$15-$30$33.75$68.25
$10-$20$22.5$45.5
$5-$10$11.25$22.75
$3-$6$6.75$13.65
$2-$4$4.5$9.1
$1-$2$2.25$4.55
$.50-$1$1.13$2.28
$.25-$.50$0.56$1.14
$.10-$.20$0.23$0.46
$.05-$.10$0.11$0.23

No-Limit

BlindsLonghandShorthand
$3-$6$23.10 / hr.$33.00 / hr.
$2-$4$15.4$22
$1-$2$7.7$11
$.50-$1$3.85$5.5
$.25-$.50$1.93$2.75
$.10-$.25$0.96$1.37
$.05-$.10$0.39$0.55

Tournament Clearing Rate
Lucky Ace considers the tournament buy-in + fee a wager. Assuming that the tournament fee is 10% of the buy-in, the bonus results in a 55% reduction in tournament fees paid when clearing the bonus.

Best Suited For
Micro-, middle-, and high-limit players. Lucky Ace is the only poker site that pays a bonus for playing at microlimits, and players of mid- or high-limit games can receive a larger bonus and work it off really quickly. Those playing nosebleed stakes can work this bonus off within an hour. Please note that the hourly rate calculations made several significant assumptions, so actual clearing rates may vary dramatically.

Read full Lucky Ace review
 


Free Money Offers
$88
Create an account and get up to $88 no deposit required, use our link.


PokerTips Newsletter Sign-Up