PokerTips.org Forums

PokerTips.org Forums (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/index.php)
-   Poker Stories (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Skeptix FTOPS XII Stake (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68505)

skeptix82 Apr 22, 2009 2:23am

Skeptix FTOPS XII Stake
 
That's right, I'm offering another stake. And this time the deal is even sweeter.

All accumulated stake-back is included. So if I've lost you money in the past, you get paid back before I make anything (assuming all shares are sold). If, for instance, 70% of shares are sold, it is as if I bought the other 30% of shares, and that 30% is not counted when stake-back is paid.

Even better, this stake will not be 50/50 like the ones in the past. This stake will be 60/40 in favor of the stakers.

Even better, I will be including Mini-FTOPS in the stake, so you get my action in $20-100 buyins as well!

I will be playing a few other MTTs alongside, but I will limit myself to 8 tables at any one time. I usually play 12-20 at my peak, so 8 should not be an issue. For some events, I likely will play nothing but FTOPS (shootouts and mixed games).

So, there it is, and here is the schedule I will play.

May 6th - $216 NLHE 6Max
May 6th - $22 NLHE 6Max
May 7th - $256 PLO KO
May 7th - $26 PLO KO
May 7th - $55 NLHE 3X Shootout
May 8th - $22 One Rebuy One Addon ($62)
May 8th - $216 Stud Hi/Lo
May 8th - $22 Stud Hi/Lo
May 9th - $55 PLO 6Max
May 9th - $109 NLHE Rebuy ($309, should only need one shell)
May 9th - $11 NLHE Rebuy ($51 just to make sure)
May 10th - $256 NLHE 6Max KO
May 10th - $26 NLHE 6Max KO
May 10th - $55 NLHE HU Matches
May 10th - $322 NLHE
May 10th - $32 NLHE
May 11th - $216 PLO8
May 11th - $22 PLO8
May 11th - $109 NLHE 6Max
May 12th - $322 NLHE 6Max 4X Shootout
May 12th - $33 NLHE 6Max 4X Shootout
May 12th - $55 HEROS (HORSE)
May 12th - $216 NLHE Turbo
May 12th - $22 NLHE Turbo
May 13th - $216 PLHA
May 13th - $22 PLHA
May 13th - $33 NLHE 6Max Rebuy ($93 should be fine, deep stacks)
May 14th - Day Off
May 15th - $216 NLHE
May 15th - $22 NLHE
May 15th - $215 Mixed HE 6Max
May 15th - $22 Mixed HE 6Max
May 16th - $266 NLHE
May 16th - $11 PLO Rebuy ($51 should be fine)
May 17th - $129 NLHE KO
May 17th - $13 NLHE KO
May 17th - $535 NLHE
May 17th - $55 NLHE

Total - $4831

100 shares at $48.

skeptix (Lacey) on Stars or skeptix (clown) on Full Tilt (FTP $ is preferred)

Any rebuy money not spent will be refunded. Any bounties will be recorded and included in gross cashes.

gogogo

Shares :

TWLLM - 3 (Confirmed)
SwoopAE - 2 (Confirmed)
Seb47 - 16 (Confirmed)
joeyjoejoejr - 10 (Confirmed)
CMBurns - 4 (Confirmed)
Gerrit2002 - 4 (Confirmed)
Loder89 - 4 (Confirmed)
dassto - 5 (Confirmed)
balthazarr - 5 (Confirmed)
blackaces - 12 (Confirmed)
CivSTAR - 2 (Confirmed)
eli924 - 2 (Confirmed)
evandijk70 - 2 (Confirmed)
Grisu_1981 - 1 (Confirmed)
expopcorn - 2 (Confirmed)
staphros - 1 (Confirmed)
Iestyn75 - 1 (Confirmed)
Ozone - 7 (Confirmed)
Lord_Krueger - 2 (Confirmed)
glockers - 1 (Confirmed)
KHSPoker21 - 5 (Confirmed)
Boilermaker - 2 (Confirmed)
swool/Me - 7

Sold out.

Rebuy $ in stake - $566

Total rebuys - $795

Bounties - $320

Gross cashes - $1742.83

TWLLM Apr 22, 2009 2:28am

I'll fund a minimum of one share (to get stakeback) but likely more - I'll let you know later. :smile:


Damn I wanted to make a stakeback joke... but... I am going to show confidence this time. Plus you lowered your cut (to something almost reasonable) so I have to take that into account.

Seb47 Apr 22, 2009 4:31am

Ok put me in for 12 shares

joeyjoejoejr Apr 22, 2009 5:33am

in for 10 shares

SwoopAE Apr 22, 2009 6:45am

I'll buy a bit if I do well in Sydney. If not, I need my roll for Vegas donkaments at the moment sadly since there's so much value over there and i'll want to play as many donkaments as possible with as much of my own action as possible. I'll probably get a couple shares anyway though. Will let you know before series starts obviously.

CMBurns Apr 22, 2009 7:30am

I'll take 3.

Edit: Would take 4 too.

Will ship 192$ to FT.

Gerrit2002 Apr 22, 2009 10:10am

I take 4...

Money on Stars (sry no FTP) will be coming today or tomorrow...

Loder89 Apr 22, 2009 11:18am

I take 4 aswell. I don't have FTP so I send you the money on Stars.

dassto Apr 22, 2009 11:40am

count me in for 2... ill send you the money on FTP (also dassto there)

balthazarr Apr 22, 2009 12:31pm

In for 5, will ship on ftp


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39am.

vBulletin 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.