PokerTips.org Forums

PokerTips.org Forums (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/index.php)
-   PokerTips Lounge (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   glockers trip report? well not really (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74264)

glockers Apr 22, 2010 1:13am

glockers trip report? well not really
 
Swoop is visiting this weekend for a few days. I will be making sure we attend a session or two of the local home game. I am thinking of writing up a trip report about owning Swoop at a cash game. I may even post pics.

Keep reading this thread for more. In fact maybe Swoop could also write a trip report of it.

BTW my engagement party might lead to drunk Swoop, might also be worth pics. Couple of single girls coming too, could be an epic Swoop story.

acehole_76 Apr 22, 2010 1:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by glockers (Post 880601)
BTW my engagement party might lead to drunk Swoop


for some reason after i read this i looked at your avatar for a very long time:smile:

SwoopAE Apr 22, 2010 11:29am

Hint to glockers: don't build expectations for an epic TR in advance, we build expectations AFTER the events have happened so that we know we can deliver an epic TR.

Also, after saying single girls will be there I have an idea for a choose your own adventure series - you post pics in the thread of all of the single girls who will be there (who are at least somewhat attractive anyway) and PTips votes on which girl I should try and hook up with?

killcrazy Apr 22, 2010 1:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwoopAE (Post 880708)
Hint to glockers: don't build expectations for an epic TR in advance, we build expectations AFTER the events have happened so that we know we can deliver an epic TR.

doesn't the build up encourage you to do epic things because you have to write an epic tr?

Quote:

Also, after saying single girls will be there I have an idea for a choose your own adventure series
*facepalm*

things to say to girls:

"nice boots"
"can i buy you a drink?"
"wanna fuck?"

things not to say to girls

"i have an idea for a choose your own adventure series"

Quote:

- you post pics in the thread of all of the single girls who will be there (who are at least somewhat attractive anyway) and PTips votes on which girl I should try and hook up with?
*shakes head*

anyone want to bet on whether swoop gets laid?

Kc

ggnh Apr 22, 2010 1:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by killcrazy (Post 880756)

anyone want to bet on whether swoop gets laid?

Kc


Whats the line? Is the line before or after he starts talking about poker?

killcrazy Apr 22, 2010 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggnh (Post 880759)
Whats the line? Is the line before or after he starts talking about poker?

mmm. poker is an aphrodisiac, but the first question people will always ask, even if they know you're a professional, is "do you win?" which in swoops case isn't going to end well right now. otoh, it might actually get him a pity fuck.

i'll set the line after glockers posts pics, i'll lay odds on each girl.

Kc

SwoopAE Apr 22, 2010 1:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by killcrazy (Post 880756)
doesn't the build up encourage you to do epic things because you have to write an epic tr?



*facepalm*

things to say to girls:

"nice boots"
"can i buy you a drink?"
"wanna fuck?"

things not to say to girls

"i have an idea for a choose your own adventure series"



*shakes head*

anyone want to bet on whether swoop gets laid?

Kc

Can I bet against myself, or?

:(

A fair line would probably be something like 10-1 I guess?

SwoopAE Apr 22, 2010 1:49pm

Actually i'll wait until I see a) how many single women will be there and b) what they look like before setting odds

killcrazy Apr 22, 2010 2:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwoopAE (Post 880766)
:(

aw, don't be sad.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.

Quote:

A fair line would probably be something like 10-1 I guess?
only if you find a girl who likes her men pathetic and self depreciating.

for $5k i will fly to wherever the thing is at and make an ass of myself to the most attractive girl there, so that you can pretend to knock me out and woo her with your manliness and chivalry. 10% discount if i accidentally pull her.

Kc

SwoopAE Apr 22, 2010 2:16pm

It's Bundaberg, if i'm motivated I give myself at least 10-1 even with my relative lack of game. Manliness and chivalry aside, if you're a) employed and b) have all of your teeth intact you're automatically an eligible bachelor in that town


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:34am.

vBulletin 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.