PokerTips.org Forums

PokerTips.org Forums (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/index.php)
-   PokerTips Lounge (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Weekly Shuffle (http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78751)

SwoopAE Aug 07, 2011 5:25am

Weekly Shuffle

WTF was that drivel? That was the worst weekly shuffle ever written, by anyone.

Just some feedback, if you want to write about full tilt, an unfunny parody thing isn't the way to go, i'd settle for either a funny parody, or an actual informative piece given the new info we got recently from subjectpoker.

Or why doesn't ozone do a TR from WSOP or something if you guys don't have anything else to write about

Ozone Aug 07, 2011 5:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwoopAE (Post 973997)
i'd settle for... an actual informative piece given the new info we got recently from subjectpoker.

Did that last week. Tried to lighten it up this week. I guess I'll try harder next time. :wink:

killcrazy Aug 07, 2011 5:46am

wow. just wow.

i think that was the worst thing i've ever read. it actually had minus four jokes in it.

Kc

killcrazy Aug 07, 2011 5:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozone (Post 973998)
Did that last week. Tried to lighten it up this week. I guess I'll try harder next time. :wink:

okay, that article was funnier.

Kc

SwoopAE Aug 07, 2011 5:51am

I'm writing next week's shuffle now. What do you want it to be about? You're suspended for a week.

Interview, poker strat, TR, news or other.

killcrazy Aug 07, 2011 5:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwoopAE (Post 974001)
I'm writing next week's shuffle now. What do you want it to be about? You're suspended for a week.

i think next week's shuffle should be my wsop blog...

ask len, he's read it...but then he thinks everything that isn't three feet of snow is awesome.

Kc

SwoopAE Aug 07, 2011 5:53am

@everyone that posts here recent shuffles have been pretty stale; content advice for Ozone thread?

SwoopAE Aug 07, 2011 5:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by killcrazy (Post 974002)
i think next week's shuffle should be my wsop blog...

Kc

The story of how you had to go through four transactions and 5% vig to buy a piece of Ozone in the main?

Or, better still, Ozone doing a brief TR with a couple key hands from the main?

SwoopAE Aug 07, 2011 5:56am

How about this - a guide to relocating to play online poker for American poker players- how to get passport + visa info; brief information/pros and cons on major destinations (Malta, UK, France, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica or whatever)

Probably too much content to cover in a shuffle but could be interesting.

Ozone Aug 07, 2011 6:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwoopAE (Post 974001)
I'm writing next week's shuffle now.

If you're honestly volunteering, an article about how the games have changed difficulty-wise since Black Friday would be interesting. You could talk about strategy adjustments that you've made in the absence of Americans and also make fun of yourself and your peers for always playing on the American sites when these non-American sites you're now so very fond of have been available to you for five years prior to Black Friday. I would also throw in some speculation on if the games will get tougher because of the American exiles trickling back on.