View Single Post
Old May 02, 2012, 5:39pm   #6
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
also it denies their competitors the FTP software and player email lists etc which would be huge for any site wanting to be the new #2
Do you really think the ftp brand has that much value still for a competitor? I've been surprised all along that a group was willing to pay off FT's debts for what they would get. They're counting on a high fraction of previous customers staying.

Apparently if ps purchases them, they agree with the valuation, but it definitley surprises me.
Perhaps it is mainly for the opportunity to get back into the US market in the future along with the rush poker trademark maybe? I'd guess the email list for players who don't also already have stars acounts would be small.

So yeah I think it is mainly the chance of future US earnings vs gamble that the US market is ever reopened to them.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!