Thread: Floor Ruling?
View Single Post
Old May 09, 2012, 9:45pm   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
When they do help you out with a ruling, remember to take care of them.
I disagree with the suggestion to tip a floorman if their ruling is suitable to your wishes. Can they even accept tips? Seems like a slippery slope towards compromised rulings.

I also think you're being a little hard on the OP. It sounds like he raised his voice when getting into a back and forth with the other player regarding whether the hand was dead, not with the floor. He then went to "discuss" things with the floor and left afterwards because he was upset. Calling him officious and antagonistic seems like a major overreaction based on his behavior that he described in the OP. He has every right to be upset as evidenced by what you said in your opening paragraph.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!