View Single Post
Old May 18, 2012, 9:50pm   #6
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

HU on a full ring 1/2 deep ante table against a reg who I didnt have that much history with <1000 hands.

But villian is capable of many things (floating, bluff raises, hero folds/call etc.....) He was opening around 90% on BTN.

I probably call more preflop this deep with decent hands in the 88-1010 AQ range then a lot of people. I was check rasing the flop during the match very frequently both as bluffs and for value which might be consider lighter than standard.

Flop plan was to induce a float, and either bet turn and check call river or check call turn and river.
I did not think he would 3bet the flop often at all (I thought most of his bluffs would float and his strong hands slowplay)

Hero (BB) ($1174.60)
SB ($2289.15)
Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, A
SB bets $5, Hero calls $4
Flop: ($12) 3, 9, 3 (2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets $8, Hero raises $28, SB raises $52, Hero calls $32
Turn: ($132) Q (2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets $90, Hero calls $90
River: ($312) 8 (2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets $156, Hero raises $1018.20

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; May 18, 2012 at 9:58pm.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!