View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2012, 2:02pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Selling action APPT-Melbourne @ 1.2

So there have been no new threads for a while so i'll make a new one, and hopefully we all make some money in the process.

The event is APPT Melbourne, http://www.appt.com/tournaments/melbourne/

Shares are $60 AUD per 1% @ 1.2

If you'd like to take a few percent i'm also willing to offer shares in five prelim events totalling 2k, a 550 NLHE, 550 PLO, 350 8game, 350 nlhe mixmax and 200 nlhe, although i'm selling less in those so only offering action for the prelims to anyone taking over 5% of the main. Including the 5 prelim events, the shares will be $84 at 1.2 over 7k worth of buyins total.

The main will have a soft field full of live satellite qualifiers, should be a 200-400 field, with low-mid six figures up top. Winnings will be paid on your choice of stars, moneybookers and paypal (or bankwire if I cash for a large amount), although any currency exchange fees will come out of your end if applicable.

Resume: Live: 3 Aussie Millions final tables, assorted cashes/wins in smaller live events. Search 'swoopae stakeaments' on the forums for references, Ozone, Killcrazy, Seb and other posters here have invested before with no problems.

Online: 200k+ profit between Stars (Talerric, +70k or so), Tilt (SwoopAE, +130k or so) and assorted minor sites (+~30k combined). ABI of $100 over past year with positive ROI. In the past year, I won the Sunday 50r on stars for ~24k, came 3rd and 5th in the Second Chance for 22 and 18k or so, have several top 100 runs in the Sunday Million, among other scores.

I realise the forum is semi dead, but I sold 32% of the 70% i'm selling to friends in the first day, so I figured i'd give my fellow PTippers a chance at some action before I throw it up on 2+2. Remaining action will be held by me. 38% or so remaining at this stage.

Only accepting reserves for now until I sell out and confirm i'm playing the event (i'm over 90% sure i'll sell the action with no problems)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!