Thread: Lie to Me
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 7:57pm   #13
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the forum captain should be in here whining about revealing the answers too fast.

I thought about this puzzle at work today and determined that #1 was true because overconsumption is a standard play for the undiciplined youngster who then makes the equally bad decision of suffering through the game because the ticket cost him a week salary. Plus it was too standard to make up. (I did the same thing in my 20's and missed Blues Traveler.)

I figured #2 was true because what young kid doesn't think all the ladies want him?

#3 was the lie because it required some effort and creativity and didn't fit the pattern of young, impulsive party kid.

I make no claim to getting it right since it is after the fact, so enough on that.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!