Thread: Lie to Me
View Single Post
Old Dec 01, 2012, 7:39am   #22
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The kangaroo story is true and from last week, theyre everywhere on the island im visiting. First kangaroo ran out on the road I was going slowly and slowed down to avoid it and it just barreled headfirst into the side of the car before getting up and hopping away. Second one was in a group on a roundabout I slowed right down and honked at them they hopped around a bit then froze, I accelerated thinking they had stopped and one shot in front of my car, glancing the tyre and I think I ran over its tail. It also got up and hopped away. Try again with 3 answers gogo

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!