Thread: A poker hand???
View Single Post
Old Jan 09, 2013, 8:39pm   #3
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Since I once won a mixed NL/FL tournament I am qualified to answer

On the turn you're either dead or likely to draw against overs if villains makes a speculative call.

I suggest:
Bet/fold turn, with plan to bet/fold all rivers except sevens and nines

7s and 9s gives you better showdown equity against overpairs and possible lower sets so you can check/call

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!