View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:54pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

a wheel is A2345. not a good hand in 2-7.

i really want to point out that 23 of the 30 cards currently in peoples hands are ranked 2-8, that the stock is 3 low and 2 high cards, the muck is 2 low cards and 15 high cards, which creates a stock of 5 low and 17 high cards for the next draw, whereupon i would do some elegant math and analysis and suggest that you shouldn't bet anything rougher than 85432 and draw no weaker than 7652, but i won't.

what you really need to be doing at this point is reading books rather than asking questions. we can answer your questions but the answers really won't be of much use to you without the framework of knowledge to slot them into. also picking one game and learning it rather than jumping between variants will probably get you there faster.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!