View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:43pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaam View Post
I thought in the context of TD a wheel referred to any 7-high. I stand corrected.
people have taken to calling #1 (75432) a wheel, i consider this needlessly confusing and am trying to irradicate it.

Quote:
Why do you get the impression I'm jumping between variants?
because you're posting hands from different variants. bit of a giveaway really.

Quote:
I am proficient at NLHE cash games and STTs
we probably have different definitions of proficient. the fact remains, better to do one thing well than 3 things badly. depends on your goals really.

Quote:
but have limited experience at large field MTTs as few of the B&M venues around me could attract and accommodate more than 30 players.
i wouldn't use your live experience as a benchmark. you're british right? my experience of those little 30 man tournaments is that virtually everyone is a cretin.

Quote:
Now I've taken an interest in triple draw and felt like posting some questions between sessions as the forums seem dormant.
i don't think we actually have any triple draw players any more. i've played it a bit. swoop's played it in 8game tournaments but that's a totally different beast. neither of us would claim to be particularly good at it.

Quote:
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
you're welcome.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!