View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:30pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaam View Post
no need to judge the play of someone you've never met or seen play based on some nationalistic prejudices.
I asked if you were British. I'm British you thick cunt.

I'm judging your play based on the hand histories and analysis you've posted here.

Quote:
I'll be sure to describe my play as fabulous or legendary, whichever annoys you and your archaic understanding of English more.
and i'm sure you'll have a merry old time creating dozens of threads nobody replies to.

one last piece of advice. when someone who knows better than you takes the time to try and help you, it's probably -EV to be a dick.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!