View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:43pm   #4
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

1st hand - ck fold on river. Probably fold on turn, 3/4 bet is fairly large for a live player and there aren't really any probable bluffs in his range after he calls your bet on A95r. When your calling the turn your hoping he is incorrectly betting ax and will shutdown the river.

2nd hand - I prefer just betting the turn and probably bluffing the river unimproved. In general a 1/2 live player will call to much on flop/turn and then fold to much to big river bets. Basically your not going to fold this turn to one bet card so I prefer making it yourself over check calling.
In general I rarely "donk" lead without the betting lead but I would probably lead this river fairly small if I was playing a 1/2 live game. If he raises I call unless it a crazy overbet sizing in which case I might find a fold.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!