View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2013, 2:29am   #6
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaam View Post
What if you flop 2 pair on a wet board and get counterfeited?

Hole Cards

Flop

Turn

River

or

HC

F

T

R
I going to assume the action goes you raise preflop on cutoff/ he calls on BTN and blinds fold. You make decent sized bets on flop and turn and get called.

Hand 1 - I ck call the river. He almost always raises better before the river on this board and almost always folds a bare 10 on the turn. The only hand that is really beating you is 10hxh. I might ck fold against some players because it such a bad spot to bluff.

Hand2 - I probably either ck fold, or ck shove if we are deep enough. He has a decently wide value range of any ace because nobody ever cks trip aces behind the river even when maybe should.

Your hand is probably the best one in your range to turn into a river ck shove since you have double blockers to all of his possible boats. I wouldnt do this is if you believe opponent is the type to think trip aces I call which could easily be the case at a 1/2 live game or micro stakes online. But against a player on the more nitty side at these stakes I think it is a cool spot for a bluff.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!