View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2013, 4:10am   #8
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaam View Post
Quote:
I going to assume the action goes you raise preflop on cutoff/ he calls on BTN and blinds fold. You make decent sized bets on flop and turn and get called.
Yes.

Let's make the board scarier:

HC

Flop

Turn

River

Same betting sequence.
I dont think this is that much different than before
Instead of 10hxh you lose to Khxh and now also AQ and AJ. Everything else that beats you usually raises flop or turn on this coordinated of a board.

You probably should be more inclined to ck fold then before but I still probably ck call.

For the same reason as the 89s hand I might occasionally go for the crazy ck shove here if your deep enough. It is extremly unlikely he made a boat when he just flats the turn + considering your blockers. Against the right player with the right image a check shove will win not just his bluffs but also fold out all his value hands better than A10.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!