View Single Post
Old Jul 03, 2013, 2:05pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Quote:
their little sisters?
Actually the willingness of the Soviets to use woman in some combat roles was a significant advantage in the war.
i feel you are sidestepping the point somewhat.

Quote:
Since I have to choose an actual event... one could easily argue that the battle of Moscow was just as significant or more so than Stalingrad.

It was the first time the Germans were beat back on the ground
we'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure Rommel's retreat across Libya came first.

the most significant consequence of moscow was hitler's tremendously creative decision to trust the wehrmacht to a lance corporal.

Quote:
Quote:
of course, if neville chamberlain hadn't been a craven fool then germany would never got out of the blocks.
You can't give him all the credit + the French are more fun to make fun off.
true, we should also thank stanley baldwin for inexplicably insisting that the best way to prevent another war in europe was to let germany tool up until they had absolute parity with the british empire.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!