View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2013, 12:05am   #2
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Try to give some information on the frequencies/tendencies of your opponent when you post a hand.

My advice here is based on assumptions such as the villain sitting with a stack above 100bb , 3betting to a reasonable size and the stakes. Basically assuming he is somewhat component, capable of 3betting bluffing particularly from the BTN against CO , but likely more on the nitty side.

Hate preflop, 4bet or fold
AJ is one of the strongest hands that isn't strong enough to call a 3bet OOP which makes it a decent candidate to 4bet bluff.

As played I think its a river fold. His check turn and raise river is unorthodox but after you call a 3bet and call on this flop it should be clear to him that you have at least KQ. Once you bet the river it is almost always going to be a with value hand probably AQ+ and I would never expect to see him try to bluff especially when he is giving you such good odds. He also isn't raising worse for value ever.

Obviously he can have Q10 , maybe the case combo of JJ, and possibly checked the turn with AK,KK,AA
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!