Thread: Ice Hockey
View Single Post
Old Aug 03, 2014, 11:34am   #1
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Ice Hockey

I like the idea of having threads for things again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr
For the cup, I predict a win for Anaheim, St-Louis or Boston.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
blues are my pick

without further embarassing ourselves, let's revisit the best moment of the last NHL season:

Nino Niederreiter wins game 7 in Overtime

that was the most exciting game of hockey I have ever seen. equalizing a 1 goal differential 4 times and then Nino (who played outstanding in the playoffs) wrists it in the net in overtime, I exploded with joy! I wonder how his new contract will look like and what's going to happen with our goalie situation. the future looks promising, with all the young talent on this team I can only see them getting better during the next couple of years.

so let's discuss some hockey, like how happy is Kc with the new staff at Pittsburgh, how overpaid is Subban and which fans are more annoying: Habs or Bruins?
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!