Thread: Ice Hockey
View Single Post
Old Aug 04, 2014, 4:25pm   #6
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
yeah i don't see tampa making that trade for some reason.
me neither but I thought I could cherry pick someone from the league

Quote:
if we were to make an offer it would likely be something around despres. we'd also have to send you some salary so, despres+sutter, with a pick thrown in with nino to balance it.
I guess that seems fair atm but I'd rather develop Nino some more and then maybe trade him for an established defender.

Quote:
could also give you scuderi if you'd rather have a solid defenceman.
I don't like trading a 21 year old for a 35 year old even though we could use a guy like scuderi to take some weight off suters shoulders.

Quote:
yeah but you have matt cooke. when matt cooke is on your roster you lose the right to talk about anyone else being dirty.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!