View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2014, 3:54am   #5
bogogota
Fish

bogogota is an unknown quantity at this point

I did read the T&C. Here is the section that apparently means if you do not provide sensitive personal information they will refuse to refund your money:

4.3you will need to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including details regarding your methods of payment) as well as (for the purposes of using the Service via the Mobile Software) consenting to our use of location-based services (LBS) to detect your geographic location, for the purpose of using the Service. PokerStars will process your personal details in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations of the Isle of Man, all in accordance with and as set out in our Privacy Policy. By the way here is the T&C section that apparently means if you do not provide sensitive personal information they will refuse to refund your money:

Not even broadly interpreted does this section imply that.

By the way, evolution is not an idea, it is a process. What exactly do think is at play here: mutation, genetic drift, natural selection, sexual selection? Do you think I am stupid and poorer, therefore have a reduced fecundity or that my offspring will not survive? If so you have a really poor understanding of population dynamics and distribution of wealth.

bogogota est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!