View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2014, 2:37am   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

which season was the blind girl? this is something i have to see.

did she make profiteroles?

so here is today's story. one of the guys in my building is out of town right now. his smoke alarm tripped yesterday afternoon. no fire, just a fucked up smoke alarm. it beeps all yesterday and all night and all through today, then at 22:30 four fucking fire engines rock up with the blues and twos. they cordon off the street and all these firemen come charging up the stair. i collar one to find out what the fuck and tell him the alarm's been going for two days, so if it's a fire, it's not a very good one. "that's nice", he says, "we're going to break into his flat anyway". about fifteen minutes later they apparently get bored of rooting around in my neighbour's flat and eventually one of them comes and tells me that it's just a faulty smoke alarm.

no fucking shit sherlock.

that's about a grand's worth of taxpayers' money right there...and the kicker? the fucking alarm is still going off...

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!