View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2014, 3:36pm   #21
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Hospitals aren't always the most smartest. Well, maybe it's the insurance companies. Apparently my wife's pap smear was a preexisting condition and they wouldn't cover it. The insurance company claimed that the hospital coded it that way.
wtf is medical insurance, he said from his home in the civilised world. also civilised is spelt with an S, and spelt is spelt 'spelt', not 'spelled'. stop trying to cram Zs into words just so you're less hopeless at scrabble. also it's pronounced zed. fuck me that got complicated.

in any case, medical staff are pretty sharp, it's the admin drones that are clueless. your wife's cervical fiasco being a solid example.

that and it seems that every clinic and hospital department employ at least one receptionist who is a massive cunt, who thinks she is the linchpin around which the entire organisation revolves, and whose word is law despite her not knowing which end of the catheter to shove in the gaping cloaca that is her ego.

Quote:
Anyway, she has a bad case of the pap apparently.
well, she has probably had a cervix since birth. i'm thinking it might be an hereditary condition.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!