Thread: Ice Hockey
View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:47pm   #17
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
*elbows you in the face*

i saw a documentary last night that led me to believe that this is how you say hello in minnesota...
Did something happen during the game I am not aware of?

I didn't see the game, only saw 5 and a half games this season total and I didn't follow the league very closely outside of Minnesota, so I am probably not qualified to give any relevant input but from what I recall it went something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr
the future looks promising, with all the young talent on this team I can only see them getting better during the next couple of years.
This was my evaluation at the end of last season. Then Harding kicked a wall because MS apparently makes you do that, Granlund feels like he made a step backwards, Pominville has his worst sht% careerwise, Vanek didn't deliver and Sidney Crosby gave us the mumps.

Now we lost the nth time in a row, pulled the goalie for the nth time this season and the florida fucking panthers have more points than we do. Fucking florida, the only audience they have are people who took the wrong ride to the AAA.

We have one of the worst PP in the league yet Yeo (who scrambles the line-up every game) refuses to make some changes in the PP units.

Suter has a sht% of 1.2. Yes that's almost one in a hundred attempts. I mean I love Suter and all but the next time I see him shoot a 50km/h back pass to the opposing goalie during PP I'll fucking flip!

Now we are at the point where I wish we tank some more and maybe steal McJesus because I don't see this season turning around. I am not even sure who to blame for this mess... it's a collective failure.

Pens look good tho, I saw half of the first game against you and they had our number already back in november, back when we weren't falling to pieces against most teams.

And what about Nashville? I think we concluded that they ran below expectation last season and that they should have a stronger 14/15 but not like that? Do you think the are a real contender or just running very hot?
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!