View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2015, 11:20pm   #233
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
what a waste. i listened to some of her other songs and they're all pretty close to garbage. her enunciation is absolutely awful but her voice is strong and her vibratto is opera quality. may be too late to salvage her sadly.
she got a hell of a lot better once david guetta got his hands on her.

Kc
she might have gotten better [...] but I don't like the songs she recorded with him. Let's see what she does next.
Looking at those 450 million views on chandelier I think she's doing just fine. Her enunciation still sucks though but I think it's like a trademark at this point.

---------------

Viet Cong - Continental Shelf

Last edited by balthazarr; Jan 14, 2015 at 11:35pm.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!