View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:52am   #24
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
haha, just kick the crap out of that jihadi terrorist and light him on fire....
ah, no. he set himself on fire. didn't stop people beating the tar out of him though.

Quote:
I mean, isn't that even money then? even if it hits that frequently, the action in that particular instance should've prompted me to fold. I called the straddle, 5, then the fat man, who I'd played with the previous day, raised to 15, then a huge stack 3bet to 40 and it was folded to me. Wouldn't you have folded instantly? I had about 50bb at that time and had just doubled back to where I was after waiting for almost 3 rounds for a spot. The basic trend of those several days was that after buying in for 80, i'd call 3x-4x raises in marginal position with marginal hand, and miss. Obviously I can't bluff or maneuver with 20 bb left, so all I can do is fold when I miss. But it's not like Im missing with AA or AK/AQ, missing with J9hh / KT / 33-77 etc. Generally when I finally do triple up, and sometimes quadruple up because im the short stack and people want to eliminate me, I don't win much because I've already missed several times already. Also there are often people waiting. There are two tables going at this club, with a smoke room, I really like it. And I know most of the crew now that runs the game so it's a mutual trust. the only thing left to do is start playing correctly like a boss and win.
i was serious when i said i wasn't going to give you poker advice.

Quote:
Also, there are new developments on the plane that crashed. Can you believe one guy is responsible for the deaths of the entire flight?
yes.

Quote:
What kind of nut do you have to be to fly an airplane into a mountain?
one with an agenda, or a serious mental illness.

Quote:
Also, how do they die, I guess burned alive?
most likely impact trauma.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!