View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2015, 9:02pm   #28
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Here's the thing with power plants. Every little accident that happens in them is beaten thoroughly to death so that it doesn't happen again. All these incidences are incorporated into the new designs. Now if it's a new type of power plant i.e. plasma fusion, then there is certainly room for missing something.

Hopefully something like this never happens again:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Sa...ation_accident

No one in the U.S. has any clue this happened because everyone was still talking about how Michael Jackson died. Even though it was a month or two after.

Anyway, Feud - I wish you luck in your pursuit of getting professional help. Maybe you losing another 5 figures or so, will help.

-d
What do I need help on? I've lost about 15-20grand in the past 4 years, it's not a big deal. And I feel fine, so I'm not sure what help I need?

Like...you guys can think whatever you want of me...I have a salaried job, I'm moving into my own place in a brand new, stabilized studio in a few months, I have a degree in psychology....like, the only thing I can think of bad about me is that I lost at poker, and that's just because I played badly. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

In fact I'm really caring and endearing...sure maybe in 20 years I'll drive a plane with 100 people on board into a mountain too...but not anytime soon.

and I mean im sorry that you guys have given up on me....can't blame you having put as much time and effort as you have...but I can't give up on myself, that's what we call maladaptive behavior

Last edited by feudallord; Mar 27, 2015 at 9:12pm.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!