View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2015, 11:06pm   #30
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post

What do I need help on? I've lost about 15-20grand in the past 4 years, it's not a big deal. And I feel fine, so I'm not sure what help I need?

Like...you guys can think whatever you want of me...I have a salaried job, I'm moving into my own place in a brand new, stabilized studio in a few months, I have a degree in psychology....like, the only thing I can think of bad about me is that I lost at poker, and that's just because I played badly. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

In fact I'm really caring and endearing...sure maybe in 20 years I'll drive a plane with 100 people on board into a mountain too...but not anytime soon.

and I mean im sorry that you guys have given up on me....can't blame you having put as much time and effort as you have...but I can't give up on myself, that's what we call maladaptive behavior
I guess if you have a salaried job and can afford to lose in poker, then there are no issues.
We have tried to help improve your game, but you keep playing the same. It's like for the first few hands you play by the book, then you get frustrated whether it's boredom or a bad beat or whatever, then you revert to doing something stupid. Sometimes it pays off and you are convinced it's a better way of playing. Sometimes you lose and then you get depressed and want help on improving your game. And the cycle repeats.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!