View Single Post
Old Apr 02, 2015, 12:21am   #36
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I'm certainly not saying this is the norm or should be done by anyone. But back when you could get pure uncut heroin, there were medical doctors that would shoot up every day to function normally.
and how many people did they fuck up because they were fucked up? there was a famous doctor in england who liked the opiates a few years ago. killed around 250 people. 251 if you include himself.

i might be wrong about this, but i don't believe pure heroin was ever available on the street. the only place to get medical grade diamorphine is from a doctor...and doctors have never had difficulty getting hold of it if they really wanted it.

Quote:
One of the big issues of heroin is you don't know what you're getting. One day it's cut, the next day you take the same dose and it happens to be much more pure and you end up dead. Either that, or the next day it's cut with nasty shit that kills you.
right, because it's the vitamin b and laxative that those fiends find so irresistible. that's why they're robbing car stereos and mugging old ladies.

cutting with laxative isn't a bad idea now i think about it, given opiates' tendancy to constipate the user...and it's incredibly rare that heroin is cut with something toxic. people who sell heroin are professionals, of a kind, who know their product. it's not like that kid in your dorm who sells a few pills and the odd eighth to pay for his own gear.

i'd wager that pretty much every time someone ends up shooting rat poison, they've been murdered. either because someone actively wanted them dead, or because they got their shit from a shady guy under a bridge who just needed to get some fast cash from people nobody is going to give a fuck about.

Quote:
As for the other stuff, I guess I'm complaining about the media and society, but I don't feel like getting into it now.
it will keep.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!