Thread: Ice Hockey
View Single Post
Old Apr 08, 2015, 7:41pm   #26
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
first round match up is critical. i think optimal is to finish 4th in the division and get the wild card spot against anaheim. not because anaheim are weak, i just think st louis and nashville are going to be a tough fit for the wild.
hmm, not sure about this one. Out of the 3, we have our worst record against Anaheim this season... then again, we are the underdog against all of them, so I don't really care that much who we will play, I am just glad we made it to the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr
I was playing in youth leagues where I think you could make a case for 'more shots on goal = more goals' as sooner or later the puck is bound to roll in somehow. This obviously doesn't translate to NHL-level goaltending except you are playing the Oilers.
Point proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
pretty good pick ups for you. stewart could be a diamond. came into the league and made a big noise about 5 years ago, then sort of faded away.
stewart has been really solid so far, seems like he fits in very well.

so, now I need to ask the obvious: what the hell is going on with the penguins? seems like they have been falling apart during the last month... I only saw some highlights but they seemed to be lacking in concentration and/or playing kinda frivolously (vs. columbus f.e.). I know Letang is out but apparently the problems started before that?
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!