Thread: SNG vs MTT
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2016, 3:07am   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniKings View Post
Should you play an mtt like the start of a full table SNG? I see some people playing very loose and they build big stacks but when I do that I bust out.
well, there are two things to consider here.

firstly, you remember the guy who plays loose and builds a huge stack. you don't remember the dozen or so guys who played loose and busted.

secondly, that guy who played loose and built a big stack may well have done so with an above average run of cards; he may not actually be playing as loose as you perceive him to be.

thirdly, there is a difference between simply playing a lot of hands, and being prepared to embrace marginally +EV situations.

i am aware that those are three things. it's one of those buy two get one free supermarket offers.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!