View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2003, 8:14pm   #1
whalemangler
Doyle Look-alike

whalemangler
Default Pacific poker has the worst players ever!

I recently moved to Pacific Poker from Pokerstars after looking at the flop % and the play there and I must say that I have never seen worse players.

I sat down at a .25 .50 table to get used to the 80% flop style of play and watched the biggest maniac I have ever seen rack up a $60 bankroll by chasing EVERYTHING and catching it. He was in with any hand no matter what the raises were. For the first 45 minutes I got nothing but nut flush draws that never panned out.

I finally got a good hand and caught a straight to the ace with him raising the whole way. But then, the board pairs 10s and the river is a king and the one hand I am in with the guy who plays anything he has pocket kings and catches a king for the full house. Disgusting.

I was down to 4 bucks when the following hand occurred.

I hold Ah Qc in 3rd position and raise and get re raised and re re raised immediately to my left. Amazingly TWO more people called the full raise. Normally I would fold but another maniac had joined the party right next to the first. I call, the blinds bail.

Flop is 4h 3s Qs. I lead out. I get raised by maniac 1, maniac 2(the original maniac) raises him, caller 1 calls, caller 2 bails. I call but maniac 1 re-raises. All call. At this point there is 9 dollars in the pot and I am fully committed with only $2.16 left.

Turn is 9c. I check, maniac 1 bets, maniac 2 raises, caller calls, I call, maniac 1 re raises, maniac 2 re raises again and caps.

River is 2c. I bet my last .16 and the maniacs go at it full in a wild orgy of raising again.

I flip up my AQ and take the $17.60 main pot amazingly with a pair of queens. Maniac 1 shows his pocket 6s to win the $3 side pot.

UN BE LEIVABLE

That means that the original maniac, who is down to 29 dollars from 60 was raising and re raising with NOTHING the whole time. I imagine he had a flush or straight draw. Not only that but he continued to raise and call even on the river when it didn't pan out.
whalemangler est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!