Thread: "The Wheel"
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2004, 7:53pm   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default "The Wheel"

"The Wheel" is the name I just created for the greatest of poker anomolies (sp). On Thursday, I played online for about three hours and then played live for another 3.

During online play - 2 table sng, down to 3. I get AJ suited in diamonds, raising fun with one other guy. Flop comes T74 with 2 diamonds. I check, other guys bets big, I move in (I had him covered) on semi-bluff. He calls. Turn is Q of diamonds for my nut flush. River is K of diamonds for my first royal flush (though completely unnecessary). I was so psyched I blanked on how to get a screenshot, hence no picture.

During live play - 7 person tourney with 2 rebuys, down to 5 after rebuys. I get 56 suited in clubs. Small raise with me and two other callers. Flop comes 34J the 3/4 being clubs. Pot gets tripled, only me and original raiser left. Turn is 7 of clubs to give me the str8 flush. Won a big pot and knocked raiser out.

Also during live play - Same tourney, down to 3. I get TT on button. Raise 3X BB, one caller. Flop is TT9. You get the idea, I got quads.

So anyways, I got my first royal in the afternoon and a str8 flush in the evening followed by quads. I also got a str8, a flush, a boat, trips, two pair, etc. I got EVERY hand possible in the same day! I can't even begin to understand how unlikely this is, but I'm giving a name to this occurence. Now you all go out there and try and get "The Wheel". It just might happen.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!