View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2005, 7:16pm   #10
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk
If you use gay to describe things you don't like, it implies you don't like gays. There is really no two ways around that.
No, you are wrong. In fact you are so wrong it physically hurts..

Quote:
Hence, why I could see this being offensive for someone who is gay, if you choose to dislike them based solely on their sexual orientation.
I fuck men.

I use the word gay to describe crap things.

The former has no bearing on the latter, the latter has no bearing on the former.

I am also baptised catholic and of Irish extraction, nevertheless I turned to a friend and loudly addressed him as a Fenian bastard because we were surrounded by Hearts supporters and I thought it would be funny.

Quote:
Would it be appropriate if you called the dog a n*gger dog because you didn't like it? Or do you consider this the same thing, and okay?
Again, no, because nigger is a noun not an adjective. All things considered, I don't think you're particularly well qualified to debate semantics.

How and ever, I've used the word nigger on several occasions. Personally I don't care for it, I find it an ugly unappealing word, I think it's the soft ending. ************

Watch your language.
edited by BBB

My ex is black.

Additionally, I make more Jewish jokes than South Park. My favourite is the observation that the Nazis didn't really mean to kill all those Jews, they just realised that they might be run down and smelly after the trek to the camps so they let them all have a shower. How were they to know that Hebrews are water soluble?

My flatmate is Jewish (or to be more correct his parents are).

I have little doubt this is wasted on you, so perhaps we should debate what it is that makes people put asterisks in what they consider naughty words, as if this somehow makes them less offensive.

Quote:
You made a bunch of other comments, but I don't feel up to commenting on them. I posted my last post in about 2 seconds before I went to a job interview - The point of my holocaust example was just to give another example. It's not really of relevance whether it is a verb or a noun.
It was a pretty shit example lets be fair, if I were you I'd be thankful that Killcrazy took the time to actually dismantle your argument, rather than just tell you how dumb you are.

Kc
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!