View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2005, 9:04pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwalk
Really all you seemed to have done is claim that you know people who are of different backgrounds, and claimed this makes it okay for you to use words which put them in a negative light.
Operative word being seemed, operative word being seemed because you didn't read or didn't understand my points.

Quote:
People do that a lot ... "Oh no, I'm not racist ... I have a black friend" .. That sort of thing. Just because you have some black friends, some gay friends, some rape victims, that don't find these things offensive, that hardly is indicative of the entire demographic.
Ah, so instead we should go by your opinions from the inside of your head based on (I'm guessing, and my guesses are invariably good) a minimum of actual life experience. Your point was also a non sequitur, but we'll let that slide.

Quote:
At any rate.. We obviously have different opinions, and it's not serving much purpose to continue talking about it here.
Given that there is absolutely no way you can salvage this, that's probably wise.

Kc
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!