View Single Post
Old Jun 05, 2005, 9:24pm   #9
Elizabeth
Grinder

Elizabeth

I don't know how many SNGs you've played and I'm certainly not encouraging you to do anything you're not comfortable with, since that alone will affect your game. I just haven't heard you mention anything that isn't just typical for someone who's playing a lot of poker.

Surely, you've had weeks where you've run very good. Obviously you have if your win rate is 70% for SNGs. I think you've just had a really sucky run. It's awful, but it's not worth punishing yourself by seeking out a different site for the wrong reasons.

Pacific can be a difficult site, but if you have the patience to learn how to take advantage of it, it can be very rewarding to play there.

Some of the questions you are asking yourself and "experiments" you are running are not based in fact and can be dangerous to your game. If you are normally a strong, predicatable winner, it sounds to me like you're tilting and maybe you just need a little break. Maybe playing on a more predictable site for a while would do it, just be sure you don't draw the wrong conclusions from your experience.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!