View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2006, 1:10pm   #1
gtjojo189
Fish

gtjojo189
Default Worst sloppy play/beat ever

So last night i'm playing in a double shootout on poker stars. I had been knocked down to about 500 chips and manage to do a little more that triple up. The next hand i catch As10s and am in the small blind w/ the blinds being 25/50. The action comes to me and since there have been no raises i decide to just call so i don't get to aggressive from tripling up. The flop comes out 4s6s7s. I just flopped the flush and w/ 4players in the hand i'm excited. I bet a small amount and am called by everyone. On the turn 9d comes out. W/ three guys in the hand i check it and one guy bets and i go over the top of him and the other guy (originally the BB)calls and the first one folds. The river bring another 7. and w/ the pot around 1200 i raise to 400. I'm slightly scared of the full house possibility becuase i'm going to be pissed for not for not raising pre flop if the guy has 9 7. I'm reraised to double my bet so i start to go through my reads. If he had pockets 4's or 6's i'm screwed because i wouldn't have been able to get him away from the hand. I don't think he has pocket 7's or 9's because he would have raised preflop. I think maybe he hit trips but probably not the full house. I decide to call and when he flips over i realize i was right, he didn't have the full house. He had the 5s8s and flopped the straight flush. I'll never play passive again.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!