Thread: Floped a flush
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:18pm   #6
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafvdv View Post
if I flop a flush and someone else flopped a higher flush, then I'm giving My chips away.
I had this happen 2 times today in a row, just losing 2 buyins. It sucks. 1 time was the same situation like here.

I think it really depends on your opponent what to do. A really strong opponent wouldnt do this without the nuts or a very good read on you. And donks arent playing for hundreds of dollars.

you put in 140$, now its 200$ more to go for a pot of 680$. you would need to win more than 30% of the time. lets say chances he has a higher flush are 50-50, and chances he is to drawing to 10 outs the other 50%, you got roughly 40% at winning this, so calling would be correct.

but a very read depending calculation thou

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!