Thread: Player Notes
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2006, 6:10am   #4
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Staphros has some good advice there and I am going to use some of it to better organize my own disheveled notes.

I personally give each player a letter grade (A-F) as to their abilities, using + for tight and - for loose and an AG for aggressive. I make note of as many hands that they show that I am able, as well as any hand out of the ordinary and note their position (T-7o UTG, E,M or L position), as well as any bets that I might not consider "normal." I also make note of whether they are chatterbox dicks or polite, sharks or fish, tilters or rocks, stations, bluffers or whatever you can think of that will remind you at a later date of how they were playing.

Characterize them but don't always believe your own notes. Once in a while that habitual blind stealer gets dealt a monster on the button.

Even a simple X to indicate you have played against them before will let you know that they very well may have notes on you so be careful not to fall into the same routine.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!