View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2007, 9:33pm   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidMaynard View Post
Very interesting comment on how losing stays with us much longer than winning so that in the long run even winning players end up with an emotional deficit that starts taking the fun out of poker.

I must be lucky my brain doesnt function that way, if I am at a live game the loss is out of my head by the time I get home. The biggest pot I ever lost online was AI with KQ vs K3 on a KQ2 flop. I bothered me for about ten miniuts and really only think about it now when someone askes me what was your worst beat. On the other hand my biggest pots and "best played hands" stay with me, and I think about them alot. This may be why I have such positive feelings when playing poker, I just know I am going to win the next session, even when I am down 5 buy ins, or in the middle of a downswing.

What takes the fun out of poker for me is the fact that playing winning cash game poker is boring. So I when I was board out of my mind I mixed in a few MTTs to have some fun.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!