View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2007, 3:48pm   #8
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisu_1981 View Post
25 in a row? No kidding? Did you start to fold your sets because you lost your "trust" in them? I mean usually when one flops a set one is quite comfortable to have the best hand, but after 25 set over set losses that could certainly change.
No, I continued to play them 'properly' (ie. I put the money in with them on dry boards). I wish I'd been more of a weakling and started folding them in otherwise un-foldable spots, I would have saved a lot of money.

Technically I only lost 22 in a row where I had the lower set (what we usually refer to as set over set). The first three were where I had the higher set and my opponent hit quads on the river.

Oh well, that's all in the past. I broke the streak a few months ago when I won with a set over someone else's set. YAY! It's gone something like 1/1 since then.

The point was that (1) you can't change your play to stop beats or anything, because you're making a mistake if you do, and (2) that one hand is nothing, as is losing in that spot. Try some one-outers on for size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!