View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2007, 5:15am   #4
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
Uhh... that's the point. I managed to make it really deep without winning almost any showdowns, to lose QQ vs AA.

There were no spectacular bad beats - it was all 'standard', but the point is that usually when the standard hands go against you, you lose. Here, all the standard stuff was going against me and I was still managing to hang in by chopping at pots, but in the end still couldn't get a single damn break.

Looking at those hands in isolation is meaningless. That wasn't the point. If you want 'complaints' of that type, i posted a sick set over set hand elsewhere that should do the trick.
I understand what you are saying in the context of bad beats in one tournament, but that kind of stuff happens on a regular basis. I guess you just need to vent more than most as a sort of relief-valve?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!