View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2007, 9:43pm   #15
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox31 View Post
Anyways. We can all agree that running bad for the last 10 years should not affect whether or not he takes a shot at a higher level. There is no good reason to suspect that he will continue to run bad.
I'm inclined to agree.

If I was on tilt from running bad, or short rolled from running bad, those would be good reasons.

Just seeing a very juicy game and moving up a level or two to try to capitalize on it isn't necessarily a bad move if my play isn't affected by anything specific.

I should point out that I'm not on some kind of life tilt or anything - when you run as bad as I have in the past, it's hard to get tilted just by beats/coolers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!