Thread: kid's blog
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2007, 11:48am   #1
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold
Default kid's blog

After the success of my monthly blog I decided I'd make this a continuous occurence in the hope that i can look back at my play from the past in order to learn a thing or two.

This log is about improving my play, and discussing hands. I'm more than happy (in fact i encourage), people to post advice and opinions on some of the hands I post so that i can improve my play. I'll do my best to not post any bad beats or anything of that nature, I wont this to be a log where people benefit.

I have been playing online for almost 2 years now.

The situation:

At the moment I play on 4 different sites.

POKEROOM: This is where I started playing for money roughly 2 years ago now. I have been successful on there and it is the softest competition I play against. This is also where the majority of my bankroll is.

BANKROLL: 8339

On here I will be playing mainly 50 dollar tournaments as there is a spread of tourny's through the day around that range. I may splurge and play some slightly bigger tournaments here and there. I will also play the odd satellite to the weekly 300 buy in and the monthly 1k buy in. I may also play a little 100NL if I get the chance, this is mainly to avoid me going 'rusty' so to speak. I don't enjoy ring games as much as tournaments but if i see a juicy table I will sit down.

FULL TILT: This is the most recent site I have joined, probably only a couple of months ago now I think about it. I have been slightly succesful there, depositing around $1500 on there (I think) over the course of about a month.

BANKROLL: 2395

I'm looking at tournaments between 10 and 30 dollars on here. With such big fields, it can be a long time between wins so as a result I will genereally be on the more conservative side when buying in.

POKERSTARS: This is my 3rd website and currently my worst. After winning 2-3 180 man 20 dollar SNG's a while ago, I cashed most of my winnings out and just havent been able to win anything since.

BANKROLL: 531

I'll be playing mainly 20 dollar 180 man sng's. 500 is not enough to play these but I'm not gonna waste my time playing any lower. If i bust on stars, so be it. I just dont win there lol.

MANSION: This has been my most succesful website. After deciding to take advante of the websites 100k guarantee tournament I have been successful and won a large amount of money on here. Most of this I have taken out but I have allowed for some play in the future. The website has recently changed its structure and there are now 20,30 and 50 dollar rebuys 2-3 times a week and the bigger, 100 buy in tournaments are only held 2-3 times a week now. This is instead of running the the 100 buy in, 100k guarantee 7 times a week. Annoying as I have the roll to play the 100 buy in tournaments all the time on here. Oh well. Further, of all the winning froms this site, only half is mine as me and a friend go 50-50 in the buy in's (this was an agreement we made form the beginning).

BANKROLL: 1950

Remember this is only half the bankroll as my friend (brendo) 'owns' the other half. I will only ever report half the total mansion bankroll so that I know exactly where I, personally, am at.

TOTAL BANKROLL: 13215
This is the figure that matters. If this is growing I am happy. Whilst I would love to have an even amount of money across all websites, If I don't I'm not too worried.

One thing that should be remembered is that I dont plan on taking any money out of my accounts any time soon. I want to increase the stakes I play and taking money out doesn't allow that. Beside I have nothing to spend my money on anyway.

Another fact is that because I play mainly high variance mtt's (lots of people) i may go long periods of time without a big win. This is something I need to work on because I HATE logging a losing day, let alone 7 of them in a row.

Overall I would say I will playing most of my poker on full tilt and pokeroom, both under the handle of "c-biz-kid"

I'll proabably play 3-5 times a week depending on how busy I am.

That's all I can think of for now, I think I have introduced where I am at pretty well. Now it's time to try win some money. I'll start tomorrow morning after a good nights sleep.

Finally, feel free to say or write something in this log, that way I don't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!