View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:32pm   #8
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoGun View Post
Think a company that stoops to copying some of our strategy articles and pretending its their own unique content will be completely honest about the 'superuser' scandal?
Quoted so that the OP doesn't get buried by copyright arguments.

If what you say is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve you TwoGun), then as you say, there is a thread of deceit and dishonesty running through that place.

I took up one of their deposit offers a few months ago to get $50 free ($1k deposit) + a couple of decent level tourney tickets. I then had to jump through hoops to get the tickets, and later saw that basically they were just giving entries into Gtd. tourneys, so they had very little to lose anyway - in fact it was an -EV situation for those who paid the entry fees. I have had two more matching telephone offers since, and I have declined to take them up - I guess I ain't a bonus whore anymore...

However it turns out, they have one of the worst CS departments ever. GG Absolute.

P.S. This kind of thing is why people play at PS, regardless of competition. Good CS rules for most casual players, and for many serious players too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!