View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2007, 10:11pm   #15
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Quote:
Not a big fan of this guy. He's aware of some of the problems, but he turns that into nationalistic xenophobia and he helps perpetuate the "blue collar myth". Guys, when I talk about "boorish" on IRC, this is what I mean, except that I'm like a 2 out of 10 and this guy is an 8. Obviously he's just some guy with a video camera that does it for Mr.V (and more power to him on that).

You're serious, OMG. This guy to me is like MC at the local comedy club, hes just funny, like hahaha, loosen up and have a laugh type funny. "Lighten up Francis" Like poor mans Andrew dice Clay/Macys thanksgiving parade type thing.

Clinton/Edwards will be the ticket that wins. America just isnt ready for a woman and a black man in the white house at the same time and we all know it, although Obama is paving the way to become the first African American President. It wont be so much Hilliary winning but Bill Clintons wife winning, i would bet we'll see and hear a lot from slick Willie when they come down the stretch. The economy flurished during Bills 8yrs, whether he had much to with it or not thats what will resonate with the voters.

Velicious
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Oct 10, 2007 at 10:14pm.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!