View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2008, 7:17am   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
So much for the bare ace bluff - people must think this is hi/lo or something when they 3-bet/call 4-bet 5 high!

Full Tilt Poker Game #5607403500: Table Borden (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 16:11:53 ET - 2008/03/12
Seat 1: lnb1009 ($95.25)
Seat 2: Almtom ($238.30)
Seat 3: ice2601 ($79.40)
Seat 4: rgriff ($80.30)
Seat 5: Mrreadchips ($97.50)
Seat 6: LaineyLaine ($55)
Mrreadchips posts the small blind of $0.50
LaineyLaine posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Mrreadchips [8c Ac 7c Ah]
lnb1009 calls $1
Almtom raises to $4.50
ice2601 calls $4.50
rgriff folds
Mrreadchips raises to $20
LaineyLaine folds
lnb1009 folds
Almtom calls $15.50
ice2601 calls $15.50
*** FLOP *** [Kh 6h Qh]
Mrreadchips bets $62
Almtom calls $62
ice2601 folds
*** TURN *** [Kh 6h Qh] [7d]
Mrreadchips bets $15.50, and is all in
Almtom calls $15.50
Mrreadchips shows [8c Ac 7c Ah]
Almtom shows [3s 4h 5h 2s]
*** RIVER *** [Kh 6h Qh 7d] [6s]
Mrreadchips shows two pair, Aces and Sixes
Almtom shows a flush, King high
Almtom wins the pot ($214) with a flush, King high
Mrreadchips adds $100
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $217 | Rake $3
Board: [Kh 6h Qh 7d 6s]
Seat 1: lnb1009 folded before the Flop
Seat 2: Almtom showed [3s 4h 5h 2s] and won ($214) with a flush, King high
Seat 3: ice2601 folded on the Flop
Seat 4: rgriff (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: Mrreadchips (small blind) showed [8c Ac 7c Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sixes
Seat 6: LaineyLaine (big blind) folded before the Flop

I know hold'em only players will consider the flop pure spew, but having the ace of the board suit makes that play correct.
Wouldn't one of them have KKxx and QQxx there a lot for a set? I'd consider this standard in a heads up pot but I think it's spew 3 way. A set or wrap never folds there even if they think you have AA with the nut flush draw.

I could be wrong, you're better at Omaha than me but i'm a winning player at .50/1 and I don't really the flop bet since you're turning your hand into a bluff in a three way pot when your opponents ranges are probably KKxx, QQxx or wraps and a JT wrap, QQ and KK all call you.

I think you get called and dominated here more than half the time. Do you disagree?

Most of your posts are standard suckouts (omg he called with a 2 outer and hit) where you played perfectly but I do think your flop bet is -EV here and you just happened to get called by a player who was behind and sucked out.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Mar 16, 2008 at 7:22am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!