View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2008, 9:07am   #9
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Thread hijack!

Running bad post: Made seven final tables in microstake points tournaments in about ten attempts. Finished exactly fifth or sixth in all of them. I run bad at microstakes, lol

Running good post: I took down a $110 live "deepstack" tournament yesterday playing some of the best poker of my live against a fairly strong field by live standards (lol @ 30 min blinds and 6k stack being deep, but whatever). Highlight was folding QQ preflop against KK during the second level at 50/100. UTG limps 100, MP raises to 500, I raise to 1700, UTG raises to 4000. Effective stacks 6k. Having the discipline to escap for 17BB when 60BB deep and going on to win the tournament meant a lot to me. UTG showed me the kings, then we ended up playing Heads Up at the end of the tournament and I grinded his chiplead down to nothing without making a single mistake.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!