Thread: Martingale Tilt
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2008, 6:03pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Martingale Tilt

I want to go to bed on a positive note... so I decided to enter an $11 SnG to get my account up over the nearest $100 mark.

I won, after numerous comebacks, only to find myself a few cents short due to my faulty calculations (forgot the rake, lol)

So.. I entered a $3 super turbo and KQ<JT

I then entered a $7 super turbo and... AT<JJ

I entered another $7 super turbo and... QQ<AQ

One cash in a now $15 super turbo will actieve my original goal and I am willing to martingale tilt off up to... well, within reason, in order to accomplish this.

Upon further consideration, I have decided I will not go to bed until this goal is attained.

I am now playing a $15 super turbo SnG. Wish me luck.

This will become very amusing if I end up playing a $200+ turbo SnG
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!